Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISO the best security camera monitoring system

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleafpod

Programmer
Feb 15, 2023
MD
Please drop your favorite camera system!!!

I chose Hikvision. We live in the area near the forest, and several times I came home and many things were not in their place. My husband and I thought there might be thieves, but we didn't catch anything missing. So we didn't understand who was coming and what they were looking for. Until we set up the cameras and saw animals coming from the woods into our garden and saw that our little thieves were raccoons.

Hahah, we had an identical situation. At nights we couldn't understand what was being heard under the windows, and we decided to install cameras.

But then we had seen on the cameras that there were animals, looking for food in our garden.Thanks to the guys from [URL unfurl="true"]https://calibreconnect.com.au/sydney-services/cctv-security-camera-installation/[/url] , who came and handled the security camera installation. They worked quickly and attentively, we liked it. And what about our little thieves, we bought some sound scarecrows and they helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back