Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Isl file is not copied to the POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrmd

Programmer
Aug 19, 2013
MX
We have Micros 3700, 4.9 versión. When i create|modify an ISL file, i copy it to the path "D:\MICROS\Res\CAL\WS5A(WS5 | WSL4X | WS4)\Files\CF\Micros\ETC" as appropriate, in order to be copied to all POS. Some times the Isl file does not copy to one POS, and i need to format that POS to be able Isl file could be copied finally. I would like to know if there is a service or services i must restart to avoid format the POS and the Isl file be copied to the POS, because i am in other city, so i have to pass instructions by pone, in addition to the inconvenience that the ISL does not work in that POS.
We have POS models WS5, WS5A and WSL4X.
Thanks in advanced.

It happens sometimes if there are too much files in the CAL/Files folder and the sync Stops

But i have another solution because you are in another city.

VNC and FTP activation on WSCE Workstation

or you can use MDSCopyFile to copy files manually to a workstation. It transfer the files direct to the mdshttpservice on the workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back