Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISIS/TWAIN Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljubicic

Programmer
Nov 7, 2002
AU
Hi All,

I want to be able to write an application that uses either an ISIS or TWAIN driver(ISIS preferably) to scan paper base files. I want to be able to scan different size paper and save it as either pdf or tiff formats. If anyone has any examples of this or any documentation of this, or if you can just point me in the right direction in how to achieve this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Anthony

Anthony,
I am just started to look for twain drivers for .Net but have not found anything yet. I was just wondering if you have found anything yet? If you have not I will pass along anything I find that is usefull.

Manch.

Since both ISIS and TIFF have been covered by patents in the past (ISIS may still be), you probably won't find much outside of commercial packages. Pegasus ( ) has some solutions for both, TwainPRO and ScanXpress (ISIS). I have used ScanXpress in the past, but not TwainPRO.

I think Pegasus has .NET 1.0 and 1.1 versions of all their products available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back