Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISGF PACKAGE VERIFICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias26

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2005
US
We are on the process of migrating over to Cisco Call Manager and I was wondering if you guys can tell me which Package to I need to us ISGF on the Nortel side. If I cant use ISGF how else can I integrate the two system together. Thank you.

don't have the pkg numbers here, but can check them from work, if your rls 3 or better, it's there.. i wouldn't try interface to a ccm without qsig.. qsig makes it to easy

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

thanks john, we are in release 25 on our 81.

Go LD 22
PRT
PKG

you will see somewhere in 2xx a package containing GF. That's it...

Thank you guys no package 305...any suggestion on what do to next with our doing a software upgrade?

You can programm as Basic QSIG if you have PKG 263 QSIG. You will only have DN passing through the QSIG link. But it works fine anyway ... or upgrage your system but it cost a lot depending which software package you alreary have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back