Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISDX - Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatherlw

Programmer
Sep 3, 2008
DE
Hi hoping someone may be able to help. Just taken on managing an ISDX (have done some programming a long time ago but am very rusty). Couple of things:-
On digital extensions only the extension number is displayed when calling and not the name associated with it(RTS) - can anyone point me in the right direction? It's version 8 software.
Also voicemail is picking up too quickly, barely gives you chance to answer the phone. Running DX Messenger with it.
Anyway suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Hi Heatherlw,

For your voicemail, have a look at system parameter TMRIV. Time, in seconds, before a call is automatically redirected to the iVM after all configured and user invoked ring-no reply diversion has been resolved.
(Range 1 to 65535, default = 5). It can be listed with LSSP & revised with RSSP.

If calls are diverted to voicemail with the RFD command, then you need to check TMRI1

As for the extn text, I will have to pass on that one. I believed that if there was text set against an extn with RTS, the text would be displayed. (RTS EX 4321 Joe Blogs)

Hope that helps,

CRM026

Hi CRM026, I appreciate your reply, I'll give that a go and let you know how it goes. Really appreciate the help. I too thought providing you had text against an extension that names were displayed, sadly not on this system! Very frustrating. Thanks again.

hello

try this parameter -

SPTXT iSDT identification text message feature. (0 = Not enabled - default, 1 = Enabled).

dark5tar

All I can say is you are both stars!! I can't tell you how much time and hassle you've both saved me. Thanks very much. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all these system parameters? I've got command manuals but it doesnt seem to include these.

They are in the command manual, try looking up the lssp command.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back