Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Isa server and external Firewall setup problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2003
NL
Hello,

i have an firewall (sonicwall) with is connected to the internet (213.201.149.17), and the lan port (10.200.200.1) connected to an isa server (10.200.200.2), the dmz port (213.201.149.18) is connected to an domino server (213.201.149.19)

The isa server has two nics 1 for the outside (10.200.200.2) connected to the fire wall and 1 to the inside (10.200.1.26) connected to my lan. The isa server is in intergrated mode installed and made secure.

Now the problem is following, The domino server in the DMZ cann't connect with the domino servers in my lan.

I can ping the outside port of the isa server but not the inside port of the server, althroug i have set up an protocol definition to pass through the ping command, also i have made an protocol to pass through the domino traffic.

What can be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back