Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there any way to purchase/transfer keycodes today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPederman

Vendor
Mar 2, 2004
US
Is there any way to purchase/transfer keycodes today? I thought there was a company that purchased the key code business from Nortel/Avaya. Does anyone have any information relating to this?

If you are an Avaya partner with password access to their support site there may be, but otherwise not. I wish there was but that ship has sailed.

Key Code Retrieval System (KRS) External Product Access
• External access is no longer enabled for the products listed below. Authorized Business Communications
Manager(BCM) Keycode Requests can be made via the Avaya OneCare Portal. Failure to use this portal
may result in a delay.
• Please access the Avaya OneCare Portal and generate a ticket for keycode related requests that are in
support of the disabled products as follows:
• Order Fullfilment > hNortel Keycodes. Choose Category Product or Other and complete all
mandatory questions prior to submittal.
• Authorized access to products not shown in red on the KRS Landing Page will continue without
change.

I do them still, my way.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Curly can you be a bit more specific on what “my way” means? Have you cracked the code on adding existing keycodes from one system to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back