Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there any software out other than norton 2003?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johno5

IS-IT--Management
Aug 3, 2001
GB
Can any-one help i've been looking around for a systemworks/firstaid software package to config my pc (windows xp pro OS) as i am fed up of doing it manually and i dont realy want to use nortons as since the time i installed systemworks 2000 on a win 98 machine i had nothing but trouble and after asking a few friends about the 2003 version of nortons i've not had any praise re the programme.
pls help, my time is being wasted and life controled by manually configs

cheers

You have not said what you are trying to do or any info on your PC. What do you need Norton or any other program to do for you.
Please update.

You can also download or buy Ontrack Fix-It Utilities which is partly owned by McAfee. It is what I currently use and it has helped my Registry out many times.

I've been using norton for years after endless problems with other products. Norton systems works 2003 has never given me any reason to complain and its installed on all 5 machines at home.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back