Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there any differences that we need to take into account for developing for Access Office 365?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Apr 20, 2012
US
I am hearing from people who do not develop in Access/VBA saying there will be massive changes both from a user perspective and developers while using Office 365. Is there a website with any idea of what those changes might be?
Thanks!

I have many databases that I create ACCDE files and distribute them to our users. Will that be an issue or is there some conversion steps that will be necessary?
Thanks!

Have I been asleep since 2013? Do you mean that none of my Access Applications that I have built since that time frame have been built with a limited life expectancy?? I have many Access dbs that I distribute as accde's using Access 2013. I've requested an additional desktop to test out our Access DBs that maybe ready this week but I would like to hear a little comfort that I am not in as much of a time crunch that I am now thinking. Our users will be distributed Office 365 shortly.

PLEASE HELP WITH SOME CONFIRMATION.
THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back