Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a way to see the traffic of a certain phone number (Incoming Call Routes)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

1QuickQuestion

Technical User
May 25, 2012
US
This may not be an Avaya question, but you techs are great.

I have a lot of numbers in our incoming call routes. They all have a destination, but some of them point to the same destination so there's no reason why I wouldnt be able to point some of those in a different destination. My question is how do I know if those incoming call routes are being used? Is there a way to see the traffic on certain lines?

This system was setup before I started so I'm not sure why so many numbers in the same range (559-408-1001 to 559-408-1020) are pointed to the same destination.

Thank you

You'd need some sort of call accounting software as the IP Office does not provide any sort of reporting interface.

Sounds like a block of numbers are assigned to the customer and all of the numbers end up pointed to the same destination in that block.

Maybe ask around to see if those other numbers were ever given out?

If you have VM Pro you can use the increment counter function just to temp test which is used most often, the call will pass through in milliseconds so shouldn't have too much impact on channel useage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back