Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a way to print 2 SHEETS in Excel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianlisk

MIS
Dec 5, 2002
US
I need to know if there is a way to print 2 SHEETS on one page? PowerPoint has a slide view, and I need to know if there is something similar in Excel. The person asking has a 1 page graphs on each sheet tabs at the bottom of the screen. In order to save money on paper, she wants know if there is a way to print like the slide view in Excel.

Thank you.

Brian

Hi brianlisk,

Checkout the FAQs, and in particular "How To Print Disjointed Ranges on ONE Page", the very first one by Dale Watson. I'm not sure if it is exactly what you want, but its worth a try!

Regards,

Peter Moran
Two heads are always better than one!!

You could always create a "dummy" sheet with links to the two graphs and then print the dummy sheet. There would be no need to update the dummy sheet as updating the graphs on the real sheets would be carried through to the dummy sheet because of the links.

WW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back