Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a way to increase the size of the display in the Field Explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgillz

Instructor
Mar 2, 2001
US
Crystal Reports 2013. The question says it all. I can change my font size in the formula editor so I can read it. I can go to view->zoom so I can read the actual layout of the report better. I can find no way to change the tiny display size of the field explorer. Has anyone ever done this?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Macola 10, Synergy, and Crystal Reports.
Check out our Macola tools:

From what I recall, the font sizes, types are controlled by Windows setting. I never had an issue with seeing the objects in the field explorer, so I have not attempted to adjust it.

I don't think so. This is way, way smaller than my windows settings, which are already set to a large font and large icons because my eyesight isn't that good. In fact it is smaller than any application I run.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Macola 10, Synergy, and Crystal Reports.
Check out our Macola tools:

Well in Windows 7 I went to Personalize, Display, Set custom text size (DPI) and it changed the font size in the field explorer (among other items).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back