Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a Pervasive SQL v9.6 or service pack 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinsalsita

Technical User
Sep 24, 2001
US
I am looking for the patch to my v9.5 so that it can work with vista in Accpac. I can not find the service pack download links

all suggestions are welcome

You need to go back to Accpac for the 9.6 release. I believe it was a release specific for the Sage companies.

Mirtheil
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician

I have been struggling with version 9.6 of Pervasive Workgroup Engine. Right after installation it returns a message: "An error has occured. See the logfile C:\PVSW\BIN\PCCCFG\1200935378537.log"

File Extract:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Jan 21, 2008 19:09:38.771
!MESSAGE Error registering XML parser services.
!STACK 0............................

I cannot open PCC due to this error and am able to setup new databases.

The contents of this file is Greek to me. I am hoping someone gets to ask me to send him/her the file and help me out with the interpretation. Otherwise I can paste it here if I'm allowed to do so.

Rgds,
SeisaT

SeisaT,
You really should start a new thread.
This sounds like an install issue where one (or more) of the PSQL components did not register correctly. You should uninstall, reboot, reinstall. You should also make sure you have the latest Java Runtime installed.

Mirtheil
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back