Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is tenant in MCD similar to tenant in SX200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowtalks

Technical User
Mar 19, 2005
US
I was reading a different thread that mentioned tenants in the 3300 in reference to schedules and it got me wondering...do the tenants share crossover capabilities ( calls, transfers, etc) between each other as they do in the SX200 unless you exclude them in the programming?

Thanks, Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Call Pilot
Avaya IP Office
Mitel 3300 Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint, MiCollab, MBG

Tenanting in the SX-200 is much more developed (Form 19)

In the 3300 you can grant permissions for other tenants to call and be called, assign a specific music source and control your own night service. Not much else.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

So...if I assign a hunt group and member phones to tenant 2, will they be able to natively call sets in tenant 1 or do I have to do some programming to achieve the ability?

Thanks, Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

Avaya IP Office

Tenating does not allow Tenant to Tenant calling by default.

Permissions need to be granted

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

OK thanks

Avaya IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back