Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is such report available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCardMan

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2002
US

I have been asked for this:

A report that breaks down by hh:mm:ss what an agent did?

Example:

Agent: John Doe

01:32:33 Call Presented (skill?)
01:32:38 Call Hold
01:33:03 Active on Skill XX
01:38:56 Break
01:39:00 Available/Idle

not from 1 single report. You can create a customer report to get this info, but it will require you to write your own using crystal. The other option is to pull together multiple reports and put it all together.

agent performance, cbc, and possibly a few other - don't have access to a report dictionary to look at to give you specific reports

Thank You - In Avaya they called the canned report an Agent Trace Report.

Other vendors (as noted by the Cardman) have standard agent activity reports, but Nortel does not. The best Nortel has is the Agent Login/Logout report, but it is lacking when compared to the competition.

I do miss the Avaya report.

I believe the call by call can give you the data but it will require quite a bit of clean up/conversion/transformation to arrive to what you need.

The call be call stats do contain the information but you can only run the report for a 1 hour period at a time. It also contains masses of other stuff and will require large scale filtering as aperez54 says.

ASPECT had a simple report for this also....even if you can clean up the call by call and reset the hour limitation in Crystal (which is possible)...you still don't get the agent activity side of the data...it is simply the call flow.

jcarroll01, can you let us know how the one hour limitation can be sidestepped? I'm trying to do this for a custom cbc report.

Call by call report will give you all the events. you have to enable call by call in the historic reporting section and watch for db size

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

I am intrigued by this call by call table. I have build call detailed reports from Aspect and Avaya. I will attempt to tackle this one and update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back