Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is it possible to run extension to extension reports in OTM 2.2? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley730

Programmer
Apr 27, 2006
Hi, I'm showing my ignorance here, but I need to know if it is possible to run extension to extension reports in OTM. I am limited on my knowledge of OTM, but I have attempted the report based on the following instructions.

Telecom Billing System - File - Reports - Telecom Billing System Reports - Cost Analysis - Extension Detail Report

Settings for Filter: Extension/Trunk (only)

1st line Originating - ID type: Extension - Low Ext 3800 - High Ext 3899 - Show cost, originating

2nd line Terminating - ID type: Extension - Low Ext 3800 - High Ext 3899 - Show cost, terminating

When I attempt to run the report, I receive error "There is no data or none of the records meet the specified filter criteria."

Thank you ahead of time for any help you can give me!

Yes, but all the sets need to CLS ICDA, and your telecom billing collection/costing needs to be configured to accept set to set calling.

Thank you, Pronei

I have set ICDA, but I cannot seem to find the setting for set to set calling. Obviously, I am overlooking it somewhere. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much!

Are you running an MDR 2000 buffer box?

If so, you'll need to enable set to set in that first.

That should at least get records to your call database.

Yes, we are running an MDR 2000. I will take a look at the settings in there now.

Thank you very much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back