Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is it possible to remotely delete a "callback request"? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerlinJ

Technical User
Aug 15, 2012
US
I was just wondering if there was any way to remotely delete a "callback request" on a 40T on my Hipath 4k v8 r1? Thanks.

To stop callback requests showing as a message then CHA-SBCSU:STNO=XXXX,CBKNAMB=N;
To clear a callback request - probably easiest to take over the phone in the assistant and clear it that way

Thanks! I had forgotten about TSKA. It doesn't work well for me as (as far as I know) Siemens never got the graphics display working for the 40T. However, I was able to get it working enough to remote kill the callback indicator.

My system doesn't have the CBKNAMB parameter. I've got RCBKB, RCBKNA, and CBKBMAX. No idea what any of those do.
I whish I knew how to turn that callback function off for the entire system. 100% of the time it's done by mistake.

Thanks again sbcsu!

CBKNAMB is on all digital and IP phones but probably not on Analogs
It is over on the right hand side - maybe the version you have is older ?
It causes confusion and it's better that the callback matures by itself.
For it to work (CBKNAMB) it would have to be turned off for each extension - it is not a system parameter.

Ouch.
As always, Thanks for the info sbcsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back