Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is it possible to accept Outlook meeting requests using the Iphone 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newb2IT

IS-IT--Management
Oct 6, 2008
US
Basically I would like to accept meeting requests using my Iphone that are sent to me via Outlook....I want to be able to Accept/Deny/or even send remark without accepting or replying...If I accept I want that meeting to go to my Iphone Calendar and get a reminder before the meeting....if I accept the meeting on my Iphone it should sync up with my Outlook's calendar to reflect those changes....if I edit or cancel the meeting on outlook or Iphone everything should sync up....is all this even possible?

I want to be able to Accept/Deny/or even send remark without accepting or replying" I'm very confused by this statement.

iTunes can allow syncing of Mail, Contacts, and Calender so if you add an event on your iPhone and sync it with iTunes, it will propagate to your Outlook on your PC or vice versa depending on how you have your syncing options laid out in iTunes.

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back