Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is free Borland C++ compiler real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugjones

Programmer
Aug 4, 2000
US
Has anyone out there made a windows application program that works?<br><br>I can compile, link and run consol programs<br>int main ()ok.<br><br>but<br>int WINAPI WinMain (....&nbsp;&nbsp;// windows programs always cause a<br>page fault when I try to execute.<br><br>Does anyone know of some example source code that will work.<br>The source code I'm trying to compile does just fine with gcc from GNAT.<br><br>Any help would be appreciated.<br><br>Thanks

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Look at Borland's web site. You have to declare the correct compiler options. Borland C++ 5.5 is the same compile their BCB 5 uses.<br> <p>James P. Cottingham<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= Veneer Co., Inc.</a><br>All opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back