Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is client version info gone in Symantec System Center 10.1.5.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

astaylor

MIS
Mar 14, 2007
US
after upgrading to 10.1.5.5 there is no longer a column under the client pc list with the version of symantec antivirus they are running.

I have tried right clicking and going to add/remove columns but the option for version no longer exists. All the others are still there (i.e. Client, User, Status, IP, Server, etc.). Has anyone else that has upgraded noticed this or know of another option to getting this column back? thanks for any suggestions.

-drew

also, the columns for "virus definitions", "scan engine", and "last scanned" aren't there as well. thanks again for any help

Go under the "View" menu and swith to "Symantec Antivirus

The only options i see on the "view" menu are

Add/Remove Columns
Taskpad
Default Console View
Customize

I dont see anything about switching to symantec antivirus.

Sounds like maybe you didn't install the administration tools? If you did, then Im stumped....you should see a "Symantec Antivirus" option right below the Default Console View option

Try reinstalling/updating just the Admin Tools (Symantec System Center) and see if that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back