Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is anyone using Vista OS and eSynergy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrousey

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2006
US
I am on Vista OS and using eSynergy. Seems to work ok except when I try to create a new document within eSynergy. The save, draft, preview, etc tabs are not active (grayed out). I can go to another computer that is running XP, log on, and the tabs are active.

If anyone else has run into this problem and knows of a solution, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks.

Laura

Exact may be using it, but it is not supported yet. You should probably see about getting on a controlled release program with Exact.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

The Controlled Release 9.5 is available and does support Vista. They had to rewrite a TON of code to get this to work. The biggest issue was software installation since Vista locks down the registry.

Aaron J. Mack
IT Manager
TPC Wire & Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back