Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is an Avaya Cloud Service required for Apple Push Notifications to IOS Devices with Workplace app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgunther

Vendor
Aug 29, 2011
US
Hello -
We have never used any avaya cloud services, but would like to get the Apple Push Notifications to work on IOS devices with Avaya Workplace app. We currently use Avaya workplace mobile on Android devices without any issue, as well as IOS - just that we cannot receive inbound calls on the IOS devices. When we enable the Apple Push Notifications, is is also required to have some sort of Cloud service - Avaya Spaces or Zang?

Yes.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Avaya says that they don’t let the IPO connect the push servers directly because this way they can react on changes at Apple’s or Google‘s push service by adjusting it on their servers so that no changes are needed in IPO.

But if I remember back how many times I had to adjust IPO (avaya server names, certificates, …) I am not sure if this is the correct way.

IP Office remote service
IP Office certificate check
CLI based call blocking
SCN fallback over PSTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back