Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is 1z0-007 90 minutes or 120 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzynj

Programmer
Jan 15, 2003
US
I am confused about the length of time, and the required passing grade on the 1z0-007 sql exam. There have been conflicting stories. I have heard that you need to pass 75% of the 60 questions within 90 minutes and then somewhere else I heard that it was 70% of 60 questions in 2 hours.

I was wondering from anyone who actually took the test exactly what the time and passing grade really is.

--letting off steam dept--
Also, I read couchmans red book from Oracle press and couldnt believe the gross errors on some of the test questions (especially on the 3rd exam). There are at least 3 questions & answers which are totally wrong. Is Oracle press that bad that they have no quality assurance? Putting out a study book with incorrect answers is really criminal. Shame on you couchman! I sent him emails and got no response.

Thanks,

Lindsay

Thanks for the info ... that is the most definitive info i have seen so far. Someone should tell Couchman what the real info is because he has 75% of 60 questions in 90 minutes in his Oracle Press exam guide for the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back