Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

irritating message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBTBILL

Programmer
May 1, 2000
US
The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0xeb98d0 to COM context 0xeb9b20 for 60 seconds. The thread that owns the destination context/apartment is most likely either doing a non pumping wait or processing a very long running operation without pumping Windows messages. This situation generally has a negative performance impact and may even lead to the application becoming non responsive or memory usage accumulating continually over time. To avoid this problem, all single threaded apartment (STA) threads should use pumping wait primitives (such as CoWaitForMultipleHandles) and routinely pump messages during long running operations.

How do I get around this message in VB.NET for an exe.

I'm running code that has to grab all the people under an upline person. I do not know who will be in the upline at the start.

You have to be more clear and provide more information. Do you have any code you can post where the error happens?.. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back