Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IQD generated from Framework Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

seemap

Programmer
Aug 22, 2007
US
I am trying to publish an IQD from Framework manager model. When publishing, I selected the Generate the Files for External Query Subjects check box and entered the location where I want the files created.

It gives me the below error though:
RQP-DEF-0177 An error occurred while performing operation 'sqlPrepareWithOptions' status='-56'
UDA-SQL-0115 Inappropriate SQL request
UDA-SQL-0564 [Microsoft SQL Native Client]Deferred prepare could not be completed.
UDA-SQL-0564 [Microsoft SQL Native Client]Statement(s) could not be prepared. (SQLSTATE=42000, SQLERRORCODE=8180)
UDA-SQL-0564 [Microsoft SQL Native Client]Invalid object name 'FMR.dbo.FACT_DTL_FINMGTRPT. (SQLSTATE=42S02,SQLERRORCODE=208)

And in the location specified it gives .cpf file instead of iqd file.

When I do not select 'Generate the Files for External Query Subjects' check box, the package is successfully published.

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong

Thanks
SP

Hi,

Did you remember to set the externalize method property of any of your query subjects to be IQD? or CSV? or...?

Just a thought.

MF.

Yes, I did set the externalize method property of the query subject as IQD. Then created a package for that query subject and when publishing that package it gives me the above error.

Thanks
SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back