Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPtrunking H4Kv5 with Osbiz v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

toufiktuf

Technical User
Sep 12, 2013
FR
Hi
does anybody know how to do IPtrunking between a Hipath4000 v5 and an Openscape business v1.
A STMI board is set as a trunk / gateway on the h4k and used for all the h3k nodes.
I am already using this feature with Hipath3000(CORNET-NQ trunks) and working fine, but the same config doesn't work with an Openscape business v1 (even with the networking licenses).
Unify got ride of the HG card on the OSbiz (network integrated in the Motherboard).

I heard that it could work with SIP-Q and not H323... but not sure about this info and how to set it up
Does anybody have already configured it?

thank you
Kr
Toufik

Did you get this sorted out ?

Did you try setting the protocol on the HiPath 4K Trunk as ECMAV2 with Segment=8

Thanks for your answer sbcsu,
not solved yet,

trunk protocol is PSS1V2 - Segment is 8 already.

what is the difference between ECMAV2 and PSS1V2?
PSS1V2 : "Cornet-nq issue2.1 dec.96 basis etsi"
ECMAV2 : "Cornet-nq issue2.1 dec.96 basis iso/iec"

The trunk is in prod with other equipments and I wouldn't like to disturb any communication by changing that parameter ? would you think it'll not affect the trunking with the other H4Ks and H3Ks already in prod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back