Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPSI is N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

saar20

Technical User
Apr 29, 2014
EE
Hello

Happy this year for everyone. I have a problem with ipsi. When i enter "list ipserver-int" then the cabinet 3(2A01) is N/A but when i look form command "list config all" then i see all the board in cabinet 3, even ipsi tn2312bp(hw12 fw021). Because its not registered in cm, i cant use reset or busyout. Can or has somebody come across this problem that the ipsi can't be registrated to the system. I one time had the same problem and got the ipsi back to the system by deleting the entire cabinet and buildingit up again. Has anyone a easier way to get the ipsi back to system. CM 6.3 load 141 and ipsi are in the same subnet. Sorry for my bad english.

is this a production system with a down G650 or a lab? First time you bring up CM, among other things, you need to "change sys ips" and "enable ipsi control of port networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back