Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPOCC WebUI problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoTajkun

Technical User
Feb 15, 2017
HR
Hi,
on IPOSE + CC R10.1 trying to setup WebUI(using Google Chrome browser) with integrated phone (WebRTC). Using WebUI Login to agent/phone went smooth, when call arrived to agent it is displayed but pressing green Answer button not connecting the line (calling party still hears ringing). Also when agent try to initiate a call line is not actually connected but red button for hangup is displayed (but pressing it nothing happens). Seems that problem is related to audio part, but I could not figure out where could be problem - at client (PC) side of somewhere in IPO/Application side. All devices are on same network segment.
At IPOCC TaskBasedGuide is stated that for WebUI on Chrome "IP Office Contact Center Chrome User Inerface" application is needed and could be downloaded from Chrome web store but I could not find it there (anywere) - could somebody put more lights on :)
Additionally I tried "Avaya IPO WebRTC Phone Service"
- login successful but when try to initiate call massage appears: "could not get access to audio device". Incoming calls just rings but could not be answered. Any clue?
Looking for some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back