Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPOCC and Extended Wrap-Up on Contact Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXtac

Vendor
Sep 9, 2011
US
For some reason the Extended Wrap-Up icon does not show up on the contact bar available icons. Have given Agnet permission for extended wrap-up but the icon does not show up to add the the Agent. Anyone seen this before or know a fix?

Go to Administration, UI config, and open the UI config for the agent in question, scroll down on the selected elements field and make sure the button appears in there. If not, find it in the available elements field and add it to the selected field.

Have done all of that before [posting. The Extend Wrap Up element does not appear in the available elements at all. That appears to be the problem. Installed another site at same time and it was there but not on this site.

I had some funny stuff happen to a site when my licenses weren't valid (virtual server was moved to a new host and mac changed, which invalidated licenses). Specifically, the issue I saw was that tabs disappeared from the config screen. I fixed the mac address issue and all was fine again.

If the site isn't live yet (just an assumption based on the fact that you're configuring the UI still), maybe you're seeing a similar issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back