Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipo v1 software 6.0.8 Call Pickup any

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartroat

Technical User
Apr 7, 2011
GB
Hi all, we have been using our office system for about 10 years now with no problems. We have just setup Sip trunks and cancelled the 2 x bri lines. Sip is working fine making and receiving calls but the Call pickup any feature no longer works for all the users in the 5610 user rights profile but for some reason 1 user has his own user profile named Mike but still a 5610 phone and call pickup works for him. i have made the user rights profiles matched and still the 5610 users cant use call pickup any. i made a new user rights profile and added me to that and still the same. If i add me to the working Mike user rights profile call pickup works. Any ideas how to fix would be gladly received. Thanks All. Take Care.

Right click Mike's profile and copy. Paste it. Adjust what ever needs to be changed to Not 'Be Like Mike'

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Thanks for the help i ended up just moving every one to the Mike user rights and remade the different button addressing and it works. just seems odd that it stopped working in the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back