Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Partner Auto Attendant/Night Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdietz

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2003
US
I have been experimenting with my first IP500v2 running IP Office Partner Edition and embedded voicemail. I have an auto attendant set up and working (morning, afternoon, evening, and closed hours), however I cannot find an option to have the auto attendant recognize Saturdays and Sundays as closed hours - it only looks at time, not day of week. Is there a way to configure the auto attendant to play the "closed" menu on weekend days? Another option that according to the manual would work, was to set the auto attendant to follow night service (to give the closed menu when night service is active). I added a night service button to Ext. 10, however when pushing the button to activate, the green LED flashes and the system does not switch to the night greeting. Thank you for your help and suggestions!

Check for a system password set in the System Parameters section of the system page. If there is one, it will need to be entered to turn the night service on and off.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back