Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 500 V7 - Phones in Hunt Group not ringing after VMPro transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dm31

IS-IT--Management
Nov 24, 2011
GB
Hello, I have an IPO 500 V7 system everything was working. I recently added VMPro and ContactStore and now all of the calls that are transferred from VMPro to the hunt group cause the phones to flash, but not ring. The phones ring if dialed directly from another phone, or if the hunt group number internally.

I'm sure there is some simple setting that I've overlooked, but I can't find it anywhere!

I would greatly appreciate any tips

cannot imagine why it would not ring...in the transfer just put the HG extension, or hit the [...] button, hit mailbox, and select the huntgroup.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

We have an issue on 7.0 with VMPro which do something similar.
But this is with IPDect.

The phones light up but do not ring.

I blame the IPDect but this sounds exactly the same as our issue.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Problem solved.

When the user profiles phones were configured for the 9508 phones, the Button Program was reconfigured to have the trunks as the first three positions. Reconfiguring it so that the standard 'Appearance' 'a=' appeared in the first positions got the phones to ring.

Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back