Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 4.0.10 with VMPRO 4.0.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striep

Technical User
Dec 6, 2006
NL
Who has expereanced the next problem. I tested it on a IPO 406V2 and on a IPO 500.
When using VMPRO in SCN the announcements from the remote site's are not played anymore. The default announcements are played, no matter what you do.

We upgraded a client site with SCN, 3x 406V2, from 4.0.7 to 4.0.10 because of the rebootproblems. However we now have a much heavier problem, because the VMPRO doesn't work properly!!

I tested it in SCN with 3x IPO 500 version 4.0.10, new instal and had the same problem. We now downgraded the new instal to 4.0.7 and it works fine. Exept the systems spontanously reboot sometime's....

Any responce would be nice....

I had a similar problem. I fixed my group functionality problem by creating the groups on the Main site PBX and deleting them from the remote PBX. Since we have the functionality of the Advanced Small Community Networking in place, it allows me to add members form the remote PBX to the hunt groups on the main PBX side. Once I set the greetings back up at the main site everything came back.

Do you have any traces of your reboots?

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

In responce for the reaction of TheProvider;
I have no traces, but it is a known issue in release 4.0.7 in The Netherlands....??!!

In responce for the reaction of DDTECK;
in case of the client site, there is no Advanced Small Community License available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back