Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO-11.1 some users can´t log in to onexportal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPO Admin

Technical User
Apr 27, 2020
DE
Hello,
we did update our IPO to version 11.1.2.
After the update some users can´t log in into the Onexportal.
But there are still people who can but no all of them.
The user which can´t log in into the Onexportal, get this error message "Your phone system is unavailable. Please try again later.".
These users use the officeworker or poweruser licence.
Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried resetting the password on user tab?

Just curious.. do the users that can not log in have any unusual characters in their name?

Sure? - spaces at the end of the name is one that occasionally catches people out.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I had a situation recently where a user had a ' in the name. That broke One-X portal login for her.

Spaces can get you, especially if you did a lot of Copy and Paste when creating users.

If you log into one-x portal as admin, then go to Diagnostics/User validation. Type the users name into the field provided and see if it returns the expected result.

In any case, if you delete the user and re-create the user, can they login. Maybe just a corrupt user account.

I have the same problem since R 11.1.2.
Recreating the affected users was an workaround until the next reboot of the maschine.

I think it is a bug and hope that the next service pack will fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back