Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPLDK300 send out different ddi cli's

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehawkins

Programmer
Jul 25, 2007
GB
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help, I have a customer who now requires set extensions to send out selected ddi's instead of the main bearer number on an ISDN30 circuit, I have had a go with some instructions I found online but it didn't work?

Does anyone have a document or a precise guide to setting this up please?

Thanks

Joe

A trick we do with UCPs and eMGs is to create loop keys and in data field for the key put the number you want to show. It has to be a valid number on the bearer though. You will need ipldk admin though as I don't think you can do it from key phone admin.

post how you get on pls!

regards

Neil

Sending CLI on the LDK – Option 1

Program DDIs as per normal - PGM 231 - Flex DDI, PGM 140 FK 1- Line Type DDI, PGM 143 FK 4 - Conversion Type 2.

PGM 114 FK 5 - Out Going CLI or COLP - Set as EXT (default)

PGM 114 FK 12 - Logical STA Number CLI - number to be sent. E.g. If extn 102 is to send 802 type in 802.

PGM 114 FK 14 - CLIR – OFF (default)

PGM 114 FK 15 - COLR – OFF (default)

PGM 143 FK 2 - CLIP Table Index - set as 01

PGM 143 FK 3 - Call Type - NATIONAL

PGM 201 - COLP Table. Enter The first three digits of the tele number. e.g. 259

From Network In COLP Table Logical STA Number

Sending CLI on the LDK – Option 2

Program DDIs as per normal - PGM 231 - Flex DDI, PGM 140 FK 1- Line Type DDI, PGM 143 FK 4 - Conversion Type 2.

PGM 114 FK 5 - Out Going CLI or COLP - Set as EXT (default)

PGM 114 FK 8 – CPN Type – Set as 1

PGM 114 FK 12 - Logical STA Number CLI - number to be sent. E.g. If extn 102 is to send 802 type in 802.

PGM 114 FK 14 - CLIR – OFF (default)

PGM 114 FK 15 - COLR – OFF (default)

PGM 143 FK 2 - CLIP Table Index - set as 50 (display will show pgm114 btn5)

PGM 143 FK 3 - Call Type – UKNOWN (default)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back