Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipldk20 with ez phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidensgrandad

Programmer
Dec 21, 2012
GB
hallo chaps
i have installed an ipldk20 with 5 ez phone licenses, 3 of the ez phone installs went ok but 2 of them have synced (?) with the wrong extensions.
on the pc associated with extn 106 ez phone thinks its x104 and on the pc assoc with x107 it thinks its 102.
i installed tapi s/ware on the pc and gave it the correct station no. then installed the ez phone s/ware. i have deleted and reinstalled both the tapi and ez phone s/ware, i have double checked the ip addresses, i have changed the ip addresses, i have deleted and re entered the station number list, i am fed up but glad its xmas!!
any suggestions?

use revo uninstaller (FREE WARE) to run a agressive uninstall(ezphone and tapi) , pgm 450 reboot kit , then re-install.

worked for me in the past just hope the elves are smiling on you.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

Thanks montyzummer turns out i had wrong entries in the station ip table prog 126 all sorted now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back