Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK20 VoIB issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrks1

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2008
MK
Hello,

I'm trying to set VoIP access on ipLDK20 and i've used doctor's thread about VoIP trunk in ipLDK100 and it worked on ipLDK50/100.

The thing is that everything is setup as it should i can receive a call from the VoIP lines, i can see the register packets on the VoIP server but when i try to make a call from the VoIP lines there is nothing, ipLDK is not dialing i just put the number and # at the end and there is no signal and i'm monitoring the VoIP server and there are no packets.

I've set the lines to ISDN, set lines to NET and SIP as protocol, added them into a different CO Group etc.

When dialing i use 8805, 8806 to select line 5 and 6 and then the number and i have access to those CO lines. Also i've used eyeBeam to check if there are some firewall issues but eyeBeam can make calls.

Has anyone set VoIP on ipLDK20 here and can remember something that i'm missing?

Btw the software is 3.7Ch

Regards,
Nikola

Hi mrks1

Do you want to interconnect an ipLDK-100 and an ipLDK-20 by means of VoIP? Or do you want to connect the ipLDK-20 to a SIP provider (public)?
I have made bothe descriptions for VoIP trunk and LG-IP phones here in this forum.
Let us know what you want to build up...

///doktor

Hello doctor,

I want to connect ipLDK-20 to a SIP provider(public). I don't use IP Phones i have 1 digital and 6 analog phones.

Thanks for the fast responce.

Regards,
Nikola

When you do the things quick you will always spend more time to figure what you have done wrong :)

The thing was i've forgoten PGM143 ISDN ENBLK Sent to set it to ON.

Regards,
Nikola

Check this one: thread1613-1492098

///doktor

See MorenoT's text:( From: thread1613-1492098: BCM50 connected to ipLDK60):

I qoute:

Hi
I just to take ipLDK courses
I have something infotmation about SIP programming:

PGM 340 VOIB Mode select for SIP/DUAL.
PGM 322 VOIP Mode select SIP for CO.
SIP Attribute 1: Setting Proxy Server Address=Domain= SIP Server´s IP address.
SIP Attribute 2:
Index:1
Contact Number:Station Number
User ID Registration: Register
User ID Usage: Select
User ID: Station Number@VOIB´s IP Address
Index 2: Same for another Station
ETC..
PGM 111: Station Number: SIP User ID Table: 1

PGM 143: For CO:ISDN ENBLK Send: ON

To make a SIP Call:
Dial CO access code