Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPLDK20 Ver 3.9 fitted with CPCU4 card Caller ID / CLIP with analogue lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah29

Programmer
Oct 4, 2015
GB
Hi All,
I have a client that wishes to use caller id / clip on their new telephone system IPLDK20 Ver 3.9 fitted with CPCU4 card Caller ID / CLIP with analogue lines. Do I need to follow the same programming steps as if it were an ISDN2e system? Is there much programming to do to get this working? I have done one or two a long time ago but I don't remember having to do too much programming.
Will the IPLDK20, 100 and 300 pass the caller Id on to caller ID enabled analogue phones?

Regards
Mark

Hi All,
Partially answering my own question the IPLDK 20. Steps I have had to do to get it work is Enable CID usage which is pgm 185 flex key 1, dial 1 (= on) press Hold/Save for turning it on.
I also had to enable My Area Code Prefix with 0, pgm 200 flex key 10, dial 0 press Hold/Save

regards
Mark

Okay guys,
I seem to have answered my final question about the caller ID being passed to a caller ID enabled analogue phone. On this IPLDK20 ver 3.9Je (not sure about earlier versions) the caller ID is passed on to an analogue phone. Looking through the manuals I think a CLCOB and CSLIB is required for the 100 and 300 models.
Regards
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back