Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK20 Attandent transfer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleskuk

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2008
GB
Hello,

I've got a very strange problem with a ipLDK 20 setup.

I got ipLDK20 with ext 100 as System Attendant and the phone is LDP7016. I've set the PSTN with DISA to play VMIB message 1 and i got additional lines also playing VMIB message 1 but for the ISDN lines i'm using the Flex table.

On the message i've got that the callers can dial the extension if they know it or press 0 for the Attendant.

So the problems is:

When a caller dials into the system, and presses 0 or 100 (the system attendant station) the attendant picks up the call and tries to transfer it to the other DIGITAL stations (LDK7008D) the caller cannot hear the anything and the transferred station (LDK7008D) can hear the caller.

If the attendant transfers to a SLT phone everything is OK, also i've set another station to be attendant and on the DISA message i've dialed 100 to reach the station that it's making me the problems and now when that station is not system attendant everything is OK.

The conclusion: System attendant station cannot make transfer to a DIGITAL station (the transfer can be made but the caller cannot hear anything after the transfer)

I've also set custom flex buttons on all digital phones. 1-7 are stations 8 is empty and 9 is default {LOOP}

Any ideas?

Regards

You need to have at least 2 (best=3) LOOP buttons.

///doktor

Do you know which software level your system is currently using.
To find out dial Trans/PGM 78 from a display keyset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back