Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK20/50 AutoAttendant Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleskuk

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2008
GB
Hi all,

I have a little problem regarding Auto Attendant settings as I'm stuck in trying to set it work properly.

To make things short, I have an ipLDK20 system with AAFBE board installed, and recorder the system message (001) from the attendant Ok!

I've set CO Ring Assignment on my CO lines (PGM 144/145) to go to VMIB, message 001. Ok!

When i call from the external line I can hear the announcement and after 2-4 seconds it said "Timeout" and it replies the announcement again.

However i want to achieve the following.
When someone calls the CO lines, they should hear the announcement and if no action from their side, after 3-4 seconds the call should be transfered to the attendant station.

Thanks in advance,
Ivo

You must enable your CO lines with DISA SVC in PGM140 to get this to work, if you are using analog lines.

///doktor

Aæso check this thread: thread1613-1493150
A full desciption on this subject is provided.

///doktor

Hola:

Set Inter digit timer in PGM 181 to 10

Saludos...

to make the incoming call transfer to the attendant if they dont press anything during the AA, in PGM167 No answer and Reroute no answer should be set to attendant. in PGM160, DISA retry count should be set to 0 also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back