Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPLDK-300 Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsys

Technical User
Feb 21, 2023
RO
Hello

At work we have a IPLDK-300 office phone system, last week we had a power outage and the system reset to factory defaults. We found out that the board battery is depleted and we are changing it. We do not have a back-up off the configured DB and I`ve been assigned to reprogram the unit. Bigest problem is that I have 0 knowledge on how to do it, I`ve managed to connect to the unit, via PCADMIN, change the region (IDK witch one is good for me, i didnt found my country there - Romania, but set it up to UK), done the network config so i can connect on LAN, but i dont know what to do next since i dont understand most terms in PCADMIN.
We have 3 incoming lines (numbers) 1 is used for fax the other for phone calls. When we recive outside calls, on the main station (secretary) it doesnt ring, only some buttons flash.
I need some kind of documentation that explains (for noobs) what everything in PCADMIN does. And maybe some steps or order in witch i have to program the damn thing.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Arsys,

We are assist you with getting this back up and running. Please feel free to contact me hutchyyyy93 @ google mail . com

THanks
Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back