Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK 20 - Auto Attendant and CCR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0rrupt10n

IS-IT--Management
Dec 8, 2008
GB
I suppose I should have asked this before fitting the card, but after installing the card, recording the message and setting the CCR - I can call in and listen to the options, but no amount of button pressing will get me to the extension I want.

After banging my head off the desk repeatedly, then trawling the posts I came across something - does CCR only work on DDI lines? We have four ISDN lines, but only one number.

No, CCR (Menu choices) does also work on ISDN with one number.
Enter the 3 last digits of your DDI number in PGM 231, and set the choice for answering to VMIB, and the appropriate VMIB message (e.g. #1).
Record a welome message and give the callers the oportunities to dial 1 for Sales, 2 for Service etc.
In PGM228 go to Index 1 - for message 1 and build the "tree" of what should happen, if you dial 1, 2, 3 etc.

///doktor

Check this one: thread1613-1490511: PRI

///doktor

So the last four digits of the phone number is 0068 - so do I set it as 068?

Correct, just type in 68 in PGM231.
Read the last part of " thread1613-1490511: PRI:" before.

///doktor

Last bit - tested and I have updated 228 index 1 with all the routes. However, it only responds to stn numbers - eg If i type one it waits until I type another 1 then routes to STN 11.

Check this:

PGM 228 CCR Table (1-70).

Index 1 to 8

1=Station - STA # -
2=Hunt Group - HUNT # -
3=VMIB - Announce # -
4=VMIB Drop - Announce #
5=System Speed 2000-4999 (LDK-300)/2000-3499 (LDK-100)
6=Internal Page 1 - 30 (LDK-300)/1 - 10 (LDK-100)
7=External Page 1 – 3 -
8=All Call Page 1 – 3 - 1:INT 2:EXT 3:All

Good luck and a merry X-mas!

///doktor

Hello

The important bit is that in PGM 228, the CCR Index number must be the same as the VMIB msg number you are playing..

So if DDI routes to VMIB msg 25, then must use CCR table/index 25 to define each single digit key press.

Hope that helps

Regards
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back