Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK-100 Dial Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleskuk

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2008
GB
Hi all,
We are in the middle of the setup of our new ipLDK100 systems and for now things went pretty good. We setup SIP trunks, registered IP phones etc. but I'm afraid we stuck on creating the Dialing plan. I'm a little bit confused about the LCR settings, the issue on how to balance the CO lines etc.
Anyways, I will post my present situation and what we want to achieve and I will really appreciate if anyone can assist me configuring he dial plan through this example:

Regarding lines in our ipLDK system we have:

1. 1 (D300-BRIBE) ISDN BRI module (8 ch.) which we
use for calls to the PSTN network.
2. 1 (D300-CLCOB4) card with 4 Analog lines which we
use to connect 4 analog GSM gateways for the
access to the GSM network.
3. 1 (D300-VOIB4) VoIP module for VoIP/SIP trunks to
providers for intl. calls

I have the CO lines in this oreder: (01-04 Analog lines), (05-13 ISDN lines), (14-17 VoIP lines)

Is there anyway we can achieve the following dial plan:

1. When i dial 9 from the user station to have access to the lines from 01 - 13.
2. After i dialed 9, if i dial (07) to be out only on (01-04 lines) because I have GSM gateways connected on them and our country prefix for GSM in 07*)
3. If i dial anything else after 9 beside (07) i should go out through (05-13 lines)
4. If i dial 8 i should go out through VoIP lines(14-17 lines).

Anyone has a similar request, or have done the same? I would really appreciate if someone share his/her experience.

Best rgds, Ivo

You can get some ideas about the LCR functions by looking at this thread (middle section).
thread1613-1492098
///doktor

Hi Pleskuk,

To archived with your requirement please try as the following order;

(1) PGM 141,Flex 1 ; CO 1~4 = Group 1
CO 5~13= Group 2
CO 14~17 =Group 3
(2) PGM 117; All station = Access CO GRP 1,2,3
(3) PGM 220; LCR Type = M02 (Int and Loop LCR)
(4) PGM 221; ID 0 ; LCR Type = COL
Compare DGT = 0
Day Zone1(T1,T2,T3) = 0,0,0
ID 1 ; LCR Type = COL
Compare DGT = 07
Day Zone1(T1,T2,T3) = 1,1,1
ID 2 ; LCR Type = Int
Compare DGT = 8
Day Zone1(T1,T2,T3) = 2,2,2
(5) PGM 222; ID 0 ; CO GRP = 2
ID 1 ; CO GRP = 1
ID 2 ; Number DGT to remove = 1
CO GRP = 3
I'm believed with above configuration will help you to success your requirements.

Cheers,
Ohtapa

Thanks guys for your support.
Doktor i look over the article you pointed, it was very helpfull.
Othapa, thanks for the dialing plan. It worked!! and it made things much more clear for me.

Thanks again,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back