Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iPhone - Delete All Attachments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjv1611

Jul 9, 2003
US
Where I work, many of the folks use company iPhones, currently everyone or most everyone has an iPhone 6 running one of the latest versions of iOS.

One annoying issue I have found is there is no easy way to delete an attachment from an email message, but rather the default mail application wants you to delete the entire message. So annoying.

I knew this would come up, and it hasn't taken long since I've been here that 2 people (one is my boss) have come up needing their iPhone storage restored. What they have asked me to do is find the time to wipe their email account off phone and put it back to get rid of the space. I can do that, but what I would REALLY LOVE to do instead is find a way to just run a script, app, whatever, and remove all attachments period or else run all attachments in emails older than say a month.

Has anyone had any success in this area? Thanks for any suggestions.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back