Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPECS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdmulor

Technical User
Sep 3, 2007
SE
Hi. I´m setting up a system with ringgroup. Is there someway i can name my ringgroups?

system is iPECS/SW96M-D.1Av
Regards / UO

Hejsan!
You set this in PGM191 if your group is an ACD/UCD group.
The field is named: Group name. ACD group name can be designated, but this is not possible for Ring- , Terminal- and circular groups in your iPECS MFIM-300 s/w version 4.0Av.

///doktor

Hejsan :)

Okey, i see, i´m new to this system I wonder if you have any workaround. What I would like to create is.

A incoming DID is answerd by a autoattenden with 4 selections and routed to a ring group with 3 phone in it. if there is no answer in 75 sec the caller is routed to another ringgroup with more members. I would like this group to be able to see what selection the caller did at the autoattende. does anybody understand my thinking? and is there a any way to to this.

//UO

Your main DDI number is answered in PGM231 in a system message (VMIB 1). This message is recorded by the attendant as system message 001. This message (VMIB1) gives the caller 4 options set in PGM 228 (CCR). The 4 options in the CCR programming lets the cllaer press 1,2,3,4 to be transferred to different options/places, like a ring group with 3 phones. After 75 seconds as set in PGM191 under overflow timer the call will be routed to an overflow destination - also set in PGM191 for the ring group.
If you have different options in the menu function, you may be able to see, what the caller pressed in the menu, otherwise not.
Hejsan ifrån ///doktor

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back