Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPECS 1200 LCR problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahman08

Systems Engineer
Dec 1, 2021
TR
Hi,

We have IPECS-1200 (iPECS-1200 Version : MFIM/GS98M-F.1Eb Mar/19) connected to Freeswitch PBX with SIP trunk. Extentions are four digit, both on IPECS and Freeswitch. We are using LCR-LDT table to route numbers to Freeswitch. If I use four digit numbers separately in LDT table, it works. But as the LDT table capacity is limited, I want to use 3 digits in LDT table but using "*" or "#" not working. Let me explain with example:

LDT:
Compared Digits: 2730
Compared Digits: 2731
Compared Digits: 2732
Compared Digits: 2733
Compared Digits: 2734
Compared Digits: 2735
Compared Digits: 2736
Compared Digits: 2737
Compared Digits: 2738
Compared Digits: 2739

Works as expected. But it I delete all these records and use "Compared Digits: 273*" or "Compared Digits: 273#" none of the numbers routed, phones just errors with "invalid number" when dial these numbers.

Any hint why using "*" or "#" not works? We want to route certain number blocks but only if they are exactly 4 digits.

Regards,

Rahman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back