Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPCR and IPECS300

Status
Not open for further replies.

eats4treats

Technical User
Jul 10, 2011
GB
Hi

We have a site with IPCR recording calls on about 65 extensions off an IPCES300. The site uses a VOIM24 with all 24 trunks being used with SIP Trunks. This site has never really had an issue with the recording of calls.

Recently the customer has noticed that randomly the recordings are only 1 way speech. They can't hear the other person speak whilst listening to the call. This is random across any trunk, any extension, outgoing or incoming, any length of call. I have taken a wireshark trace of a good and bad call, taken downloads and have all IP addresses to investigate further.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across this before I begin the mind numbing trawl of information.

I have upgraded all software, replaced cat5 leads and ports on the switch. The only thing that's pointing me towards a system setting/program issue, is I can trace the start of the 1 way recordings back to when the customer increased the SIP Trunks from 18 to 24.

Cheers

Eats

Ok, Press Trans *#..... TRANS/PGM..... the transfer key?.......sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back