Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP500V2 call recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattm

Programmer
May 17, 2012
US
I don't have the exact setup running in my test lab so I'm posting here.

Customer will have IP500V2 R9.1 .. System will be fed with POTS lines and will have a UC module.

Customer is looking for nights / weekends when calls hit the AA and customer presses 1 for after hours emergency service. Those calls transfer to drivers cell phones. not using One X.. just a standard transfer to the outside 10 digit cell phone. They would like to be able to record those calls to make sure drivers are handling correctly. We are not talking Contact Recorder. Just calls being recorded and dropped into a mailbox. They wont even be doing voicemail to email.

My lab systems are server edition with SIP and an expansion system. so not the same scenario.

Set recording on the ICR to a virtual extension's mailbox with a Time profile. Fairly simple. Just need to make sure the customer clears the mailbox or gets VM to EM setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back