Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP500 CCC Loging in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDTECK

Technical User
Oct 24, 2007
If you have the same agent in multiple hunt groups within CCC shouldnt you be able to see the individual agent status within callcenter view?

I have the same agent in two different groups and when the agent logs out of group A and logs into group B I lose that agents status in group A.

As a call center manager shouldn't I be able to see everyone status and log people in and out as needed between the groups?

yes you should. it should show logged out in group monitor view on Group A.

If this is not the case revert to your installer/support tech to have this checked.

Dont confuse "log out" with "Busy wrap up".
If you disable your membership in one hunt group (busy wrap up), you will disappear from this hunt group in CCV as you can only be seen in one state. For example , you cant be seen as ready in one group, and busy wrap up in another.
For a test, put the handset into Do not Disturb and you will see their status change in all hunt groups, because this effects the agents status in all groups.

With a log out, you can tick the box under "State Details" in CCV to display the logged off agents.

Cheers

ACA
ACS
ACI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back