Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP406 3.2 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDClampet

Programmer
Mar 13, 2007
CA
IS IP406 VERSION 3.2 59 Compatible with windows 7?
my VM PRO is says local connected but not answering

thanks

No unfortunatley not, only the latest R5 is compatible with windows 7 :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

On a side note I would go to 3.2.69 on the system and 3.2.39 on the VM Pro for support/stability regardless of operating system too :)

Not for VM though HSM, good call on the xp mode though forgot about that :)

I tried vmpro that belongs to 5.0.8 and it did not work well so 3.2.69 will not work !

ACSS - SME (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

another note, is the Win7 firewall. its a bit more comprehensive than XPs so make sure you have turned it OFF.

Hello people,

I also would like to upgrade my IPO 406 that runs 3.2.59 to 3.2.68 but how do I do it? From where do I download the files necessary for this process? I have looked at the support site but I just can't find it.
A link to the required files (or howto) will do.

Download the 3.2.69 software and do not forget the tech bulletin that is there also.

Tech bulletin:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/tsoweb/ip_office/Global_IP_Office_Technical_Bulletin_Number_103.pdf

Software:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/SoftwarePub/3_2GA_Builds/ADMIN/ADMIN3_2_69.exe

Read it and you will be fine.

ACSS - SME (IP Office)

@tlpeter - Thank you for the response. I have read the bulletin and downloaded the software. It has worked very well.

Was this the last upgrade applicable to IPO 403/406v1?

Yes it is the last version.
Version 3.x is not supported anymore and 4.x will be too in a while.

ACSS - SME (IP Office)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back